We are looking for you!
The law firm Kaiser Odermatt & Partner AG offers university graduates with a flair for legal issues and initiative the opportunity to start or continue their legal career in a young and fast-growing law firm.
- You have successfully completed your law studies at a Swiss university.
- Ideally, you are preparing for the bar exams and have already completed a legal internship.
- Your mother tongue is German and ideally you are fluent in English and/or French.
- You have a strong ability to work in a team, willingness to perform and initiative.
- As a solution-oriented and assertive personality, you round off your profile.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work in a collegial, dynamic atmosphere in our team of lawyers and notaries.
- The range of your tasks includes in particular the areas of civil, commercial and civil procedural law.
- You will be supported and guided by our lawyers, but you will also be in direct contact with clients, opposing lawyers, authorities and courts.
- The aim is for you to develop creative and innovative solutions for the legal concerns of our clients.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply online and send us your application dossier (CV, certificates, letter of motivation, etc.) via the following link: